We recently announced the launch of a new range of mobile phones designed in the UAE specifically for the African and Middle East markets. The new mobile brand, FERO offers 16 models, from entry-level feature phones through to sophisticated premium smartphones targeting the top end of the market.
Mr. Akash Kumar, Managing Director, MiDCOM Group said, “We have been a distributor of all leading mobile phone brands in Africa for the last 13 years, so we already have an extensive network and partnerships in place for channel and distribution, catering to the major African markets,” he said. “The years of experience and in-depth market knowledge made it an obvious choice for MiDCOM to launch its own brand. Consumers are very well informed, and good quality products at competitive pricing is paramount. This, coupled with the logistics of distribution in Africa, is the barrier to others and the real strength of MiDCOM”
The full product range will now be on sale in Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Uganda, Rwanda, Senegal and Togo.
- Midcom Group launches mobile phone range for Africa and Middle East: GulfNews
- UAE-based Midcom Group launches mobile phone range for Africa and MEA: Emirates News Agency
- Midcom launches mobile phone range for Africa and ME: Business Zoom
- UAE-designed mobile phone launched for MEA: Gulf Today
- UAE mobile company to tap African market with $8 phones: The National
- Midcom Group launches mobile phone range for Africa and Middle East: World News
- UAE conglomerate targets MEA mobile device market: Mobile World Live
- Midcom Group launches mobile phones for the African market: Techloy
- UAE-based Midcom Group Launches Mobile Phone Range: Mediavataarme
- New producer to capitalize on existing African network with 16 handsets: Your Communication News
- Midcom Group launches mobile phone range for Africa and Middle East: Headline News
- UAE mobile company to tap African market with $8 phones: Total UAE
- Midcom Group makes play for middle ground in MEA device market: Fierce Wireless